C3W2_Assignment_Zombie_detector

Hey, I’ve been trying to get the model configurations right based on the screenshot, but they do not match the expected output. I’ve experimented with different optimizers, but no luck so far. I suspect there might be some issues with specific checkpoints or the model configurations on the GitHub repo. If anyone has a solution or could share their “results.data” file via email, it would be a huge help. I need to pass this course and grab that certificate, so any assistance is appreciated!

I’m also attaching the notebook for reference.
[Copy_of_C3W2_Assignment.ipynb|attachment]
Deleted

1 Like

Hi @Hafiz_Uzair
Your source code was deleted because the Code of Conduct does not allow post source code. When necessary, you can send the code directly to the mentor.
Regarding your issue, it seems that, starting from Ex. 6.1, 6.2, your output does not match the Expected Output. I am guessing if any configuration is causing this issue.

1 Like

Hi Carlos,
I appreciate your response. I’ve been really busy with my final exams over the past two weeks, which is why I couldn’t reply on time. Yes, you are right; the configuration is causing the problem. I have tried every possible way, even copying the path from the GitHub repo for the latest model, but for some reason, I’m not getting the desired output. Can I email you the code so that you can try it yourself? If there’s any logical error, you can point it out. That would be a great help.

1 Like

Hello @Hafiz_Uzair

was your issue resolved??

1 Like