Cannot finish assignment

I have checked 5 notes before submit but I can’t finish this assignment. I have passed all the test cases but cannot finish the assignment. What’s wrong with me? Please help me
Many thanks,
Dung

Hi @Dung_Dung,

You are actually not passing all of tests within the notebook. You are failing the Ex 11 unit test. Which is why, when you submit your assignment with the failed unit test, you get the Grader feedback not found output.

The original Ex 11 function is:
def approximate_knn(doc_id, v, planes_l, hash_tables, id_tables, k=1, num_universes_to_use=25, hash_value_of_vector=hash_value_of_vector):

But you have changed it to:
def approximate_knn(doc_id, v, planes_l, k=1, num_universes_to_use=N_UNIVERSES):

Which is the clear violation of number (3) in Important Note on Submission to the AutoGrader.

In cell that follows:

# UNQ_C22 (UNIQUE CELL IDENTIFIER, DO NOT EDIT)
# You do not have to input any code in this cell, but it is relevant to grading, so please do not change anything

# Sample
nearest_neighbor_ids = approximate_knn(
    doc_id, vec_to_search, planes_l, hash_tables, id_tables, k=3, num_universes_to_use=5)

There’s a clear message saying:

# UNQ_C22 (UNIQUE CELL IDENTIFIER, DO NOT EDIT)
# You do not have to input any code in this cell, but it is relevant to grading, so please do not change anything`

But you have changed your "sample " to:

nearest_neighbor_ids = approximate_knn(
    doc_id, vec_to_search, planes_l, k=3, num_universes_to_use=5)

Another violation.

Before I further investigate your notebook, please get a fresh copy of your notebook by following these instruction. And instead of copy/pasting your solutions, type them again and only between the tags:

### START CODE HERE (REPLACE INSTANCES OF 'None' with your code) ###

### END CODE HERE ###

And please, DO NOT CHANGE ANYTHING ELSE IN THE NOTEBOOK.

Try this first, and if you are unable to pass still, let me know by tagging me in this post with the error message that you get.

Thanks,
Mubsi

Dear Mubsi,
I have understood my problems and changed them correctly; therefore, I completed this assignment.
Many thanks,
Dung

1 Like