Cell #UNQ_C4. Can't compile the student's code. Error: KeyError('Age_x_Systolic_BP',)

I have tried several times to submit week 1 assignment for AI For Medical Prognosis (course 2), but I keep getting this - “Cell #UNQ_C4. Can’t compile the student’s code. Error: KeyError(‘Age_x_Systolic_BP’,).” I’m not sure whether anything is wrong with the code. Could someone please help me resolve the issue? See the image below.

Can you paste the screenshot of the Cell Cell #UNQ_C4. You might have deleted something which is important for the grader to evaluate the code?

Hi @niheon , could you please check if your interaction term between Age and Systolic BP has been computed correctly or not. The dataframe that you will be returning in this cell’s function should have a column named ‘Age_x_Systolic_BP’. From your error it seems like this feature is not present in your dataframe.

Hi @Smriti93, I got it to work. I refreshed the notebook and tried the submission again, and it worked.

Hi @sbansal793, I got it to work. I refreshed the notebook and tried the submission again, and it worked.