Compute gradient name?

In the week 3 assignment I am confused about the name “Compute Gradient” for a function when applied to multiple samples.
We seem to compute gradients for each sample and then divide by the number of samples.
So would it be better called Compute Average Gradient?

Yes, that would be an accurate name.

1 Like