Hello everyone!
DeepLearning.AI has provided me with an exceptional learning experience, and every course I have taken has been genuinely outstanding.
It’s an honour to be part of such a thoughtful and inspiring learning community.
I’d like to sincerely thank the entire DeepLearning.AI team for providing outstanding, accessible courses.
Especially those taught by two remarkable instructors.
First and foremost, I would like to extend my deepest thanks to Dr. Andrew Ng.
I learned one of the most important lessons from Dr. Andrew Ng about the philosophy of AI, that is absolutely essential and valuable not just for technology, but for building a good society and so much more.
I would like to extend my deepest thanks to Dr. Andrew Ng.
Beyond providing such an excellent and well-structured online course, your philosophy of making world-class AI education accessible to everyone has truly inspired me.
Your passion for teaching and your vision for democratizing knowledge have not only given me valuable skills, but have also motivated me to think more deeply about how I can contribute to this field. It is a privilege to learn from you.
I would also like to express my special appreciation to Dr. Luis Serrano.
Your explanations of mathematical concepts are absolutely brilliant.
Concepts that often seem like extremely complex and intimidating formulas become wonderfully clear and approachable through your simple, lovely animations.
You have a rare gift for making the scary parts of machine learning feel not only understandable but genuinely enjoyable.
Together, your teaching styles have made my learning journey incredibly rewarding, and your content has been immensely valuable.
The clarity, depth, and practical approach of your content, delivered with wonderful humour, are truly outstanding and make learning thoroughly enjoyable.
Thank you so much all for your dedication and excellence.
I am looking forward to diving even deeper.
Hi @Keiko_KOBAYASHI , welcome to the community! 
What a wonderful and inspiring message!
You’ve beautifully captured what makes learning here so special.
Dr. Andrew Ng’s vision for accessible AI education and Dr. Luis Serrano’s incredible ability to make complex math feel intuitive and fun have indeed transformed the learning journey for so many of us.
We are truly thrilled to have you as part of this vibrant community. 
Wishing you the absolute best as you dive deeper into your AI journey happy learning! 
Hello @omarWael
Thank you so much for your kind warm welcome message to the DeepLearning.AI community.
I’m happy to be here!
I’m truly looking forward to learning with everyone and to contribute in my best way to building a better society.
Sincerely,
You’re very welcome!
That’s a wonderful mindset to have using AI to build a better society is at the heart of what we all strive for here.
We’re glad to have you with us, and I look forward to seeing your achievements .
Enjoy the rest of your learning journey!
I’d also like to express my appreciation for the help that you and the all mentors do.
Your dedication and exceptional efforts make such a positive and meaningful effects on learners.
Thank you very much!
With gratitude,
Thank you so much for the kind words !
Helping learners succeed is truly the most rewarding part.
We’re always here whenever you need assistance or guidance. Happy learning!
Thank you so much for your guidance!
Wonderful learning and happy coding!
Your experience resonates with me a lot, I have also had a very beneficial learning experience in my journey of completing the ML specialization. Specifically, the instructor Andrew Ng just makes every complex topic so easy and interactive, that it becomes understandable right away!
Agreed. I am just getting started but feel tremendously grateful for this learning opportunity!
Welcome to the community, Melena @Melena_Anderson! 
We are so glad to have you here! Starting the journey is often the most exciting part, and you’re in great hands with Prof. Andrew Ng’s teaching style.
Take your time, enjoy every single lesson, and never hesitate to reach out in the forum whenever you have questions or need guidance.
Wishing you a wonderful learning journey ahead !