Face Recognition

Output of verify :-
It’s younes, welcome in!

Out[106]:

(0.5992949, True)

but expected value is 0.5992946, True

Need help

I’m trying to troubleshoot a similar problem here but mine spits out
It’s bertrand, welcome in! It’s bertrand, welcome in! It’s not younes, please go away It’s not younes, please go away It’s younes, welcome in!

Out[53]:

(0.5992949, True)

I don’t think we need to be concerned regarding this deviation in the 7th decimal place. It depends on the precision values of the variables we are using, and the predicted output matches the expected output to a great extent already

If this output is considerable then why after submitting assignment my grade is zero and in grader output below is the error

[ValidateApp | INFO] Validating ‘/home/jovyan/work/submitted/courseraLearner/W4A1/Face_Recognition.ipynb’
[ValidateApp | ERROR] Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/opt/conda/lib/python3.7/site-packages/nbgrader/preprocessors/checkcellmetadata.py”, line 11, in preprocess
MetadataValidator().validate_nb(nb)
File “/opt/conda/lib/python3.7/site-packages/nbgrader/nbgraderformat/v3.py”, line 107, in validate_nb
raise ValidationError(“Duplicate grade id: {}”.format(grade_id))
jsonschema.exceptions.ValidationError: Duplicate grade id: cell-ba2f317e79e15a2f

[ValidateApp | ERROR] Notebook failed to validate; the nbgrader metadata may be corrupted.
[ValidateApp | ERROR] Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/opt/conda/lib/python3.7/site-packages/nbgrader/apps/validateapp.py”, line 72, in start
validator.validate_and_print(filename)
File “/opt/conda/lib/python3.7/site-packages/nbgrader/validator.py”, line 340, in validate_and_print
results = self.validate(filename)
File “/opt/conda/lib/python3.7/site-packages/nbgrader/validator.py”, line 311, in validate
nb = self._preprocess(nb)
File “/opt/conda/lib/python3.7/site-packages/nbgrader/validator.py”, line 290, in _preprocess
nb, resources = pp.preprocess(nb, resources)
File “/opt/conda/lib/python3.7/site-packages/nbgrader/preprocessors/checkcellmetadata.py”, line 16, in preprocess
raise ValidationError(msg)
jsonschema.exceptions.ValidationError: Notebook failed to validate; the nbgrader metadata may be corrupted.

[ValidateApp | ERROR] nbgrader encountered a fatal error while trying to validate ‘submitted/courseraLearner/W4A1/Face_Recognition.ipynb’

Could you please help.

Hi Dana,

were you able to submit assignment ? or facing same issue like me ?

Hello Mentors,

@paulinpaloalto
@thearkamitra
@arosacastillo
@AmmarMohanna
@XpRienzo
@reinoudbosch
@chrismoroney39

Could you please help me out, I feel there is some issue in grader and its failing.

I’m stuck totally and cannot proceed further.

I know you all barely get time to look at issues but please spare some time and look into this issue.

Thankyou

Hi Shubhamg,

Sorry to read that you are facing some errors. Please review these points commented here. Let us know if the problem is fixed.

Best,

Rosa

Hi Rosa,

Really appreciate you for responding with accurate solution.

Issue has gone.

Thankyou so much :slight_smile:

Glad to read it. You´re welcome.

Happy learning :slight_smile:

2 Likes