Hello world! - I'm Jeet Parikh from India

Hello there, I’m Jeet Parikh. Here is my introduction:

Experienced Silicon Engineer with a passion for self-programmable SoC technologies. My expertise lies in Machine Learning, System Architecture, and the intricate art of reading. I’m dedicated to empowering individuals to cultivate a resilient mindset for conquering unfamiliar challenges.

Proficient in a diverse Embedded SoC Platform Software Stack, I am well-versed in programming languages such as Rust, C, C++, Python, and Shell Scripting. My skill set includes Hypervisor (Virtualization), VMM(CrosVM), SMMU, Cache Memory Design, SystemC/TLM, Simulation Platform - Synopsys VDK and Emulation Platform - QEMU, Graphics/Display Software Stack, Container (podman/docker), GUI Tool Development, Data Structures, Algorithms, Linux System Programming, Yocto and Linux Kernel. I have a deep understanding of boot loaders, firmware, and ARM Trusted Firmware (ATF) (TEE) (Trust Zone). I am adept at working with protocols like UART, I2C, and SPI, and I possess a solid grasp of ARM assembly language. I have experience with ARM Cortex-A/Cortex-M based SoCs and have holistic view of SoC based hardware platform by exploring FPGA, Zynq-7000, Xilinx (AMD) Ecosystem, SoC/IP Design, AMBA Protocol and Verilog as well as digital electronics.

My proficiency extends to a range of development and debugging tools including Visual Studio IDE, Eclipse IDE, STM32Cube IDE, Git, Gerrit, P4V, JIRA, adb/fastboot, Minicom, Redmine, and GDB.

My hands-on experience spans across various SoCs including Qualcomm’s MSM8996, SDM845, QCS605, Texas Instruments’ AM335x, AM572x, TDA3x, and STMicroelectronics’ STM32F44x

Let’s connect and collaborate to explore the dynamic world of self-programmable silicon and beyond.

LinlkedIn profile:
Jeet Parikh :man_bowing: | LinkedIn

1 Like

Hello, world!
Indeed. Wow. Just saying hi because if we were all tiny infants I would be about four minutes old and you would be maybe in kindergarten.
I am really new to this. I communicate well (most of the time) and I am not fond of social media (nothing against it either, just not really my cup of tea).
So hello.

Li

What I mean was wow, impressive credentials in the sense that I think they are really cool. I have very little experience with machine learning, CS in general, coding, and pretty much everything in this world. I am now going to attend a tutorial about how to do very simple beginning communication things. Catch you later, perhaps. Wish you peace and joy, wherever you are. Li

Nice introduction! I’m new in AI field. Would you help me?

That is an extremely impressive background. I would be delighted to collaborate with you or even get to discuss topics with you. You can find more about my background at https://www.linkedin.com/in/jycpaca/