Help ! SyntaxError: invalid syntax

I am just doing the assignment of W4A1/Building_your_Deep_Neural_Network_Step_by_Step, when I try to do that in Exercise 9 - L_model_backward, and type the “current_cache = caches[L-1]”, but, it always tells me that I have a SyntaxError: invalid syntax in this line, however, I checked it, but can’t find where the error is. Really weird and trouble me a lot. :joy: :joy:

It would be more helpful if you actually “copy/paste” the exception trace you are getting. But in a case like this, we can make a pretty good guess about what the problem is:

When you can’t find the syntax error, it usually means you are looking in the wrong place. The actual error is likely on the previous line: there is probably a missing close paren or some other form of incomplete syntax on the previous line. The notebook editor is syntax aware, so you can use it to check for matching parens or square brackets.

Yes, thanks for the reminder. I checked the previous detailly and solved the problems. That was a missing bracket on another side of the paire.