Hello DeepLearning.AI community ![]()
I’m Markus and I just want to say hi. Arrived today and I currently take the AI For Everyone course to improve my AI skills. I’m a healthcare Peer Workers and Software Developer. Nice to meet you and see you later. ![]()
Hello DeepLearning.AI community ![]()
I’m Markus and I just want to say hi. Arrived today and I currently take the AI For Everyone course to improve my AI skills. I’m a healthcare Peer Workers and Software Developer. Nice to meet you and see you later. ![]()
Great to have you in the community.
Hello I’m Cesar and just finished the course AI for everyone. Having in account the course content, I had a question about micro and small companies, because they don’t have enought resources to create an AI area or hire an AI engineer to develop or improve the AI. I think working with small projects or authomations they could start. What do you think?