How do i transition into AI development?

Hello! I just joined deeplearningAI!

I have no CS or STEM background. However, I have created a suite of internal tools for a small nonprofit I work for. They include a CRM, grant assistant, and social media manager. In addition to that I have also developed a music teacher and studio manager dashboard that is used by a teacher of 30 students. Lastly I have been experimenting with agentic architecture as I develop a personal music composition assistant (which I currently use at an MVP level with great success).

I have all of these demoed on a portfolio: https://ai-portfolio-landing-page.vercel.app/

With no actual software development experience I am curious if this is a portfolio that would actually standout to low-code type jobs. Are there any rookie mistakes that would immediately count me out? Or are the tools in-depth enough to prove my abilities?

All i know is I love creating these things and it’s honestly become my favorite hobby over the last year: solving problems with AI built and assisted tools. And I’d love to get paid to do it! Any feedback or advice would be great!

Thank you,

Max