DeepLearning.AI
I keep getting this model is not defined error
Course Q&A
TensorFlow Developer Professional
Introduction to TF for Artificial Intelligence ...
week-module-1
Enna_Kuo
September 6, 2022, 7:06am
15
No, but thank you!
Finally, I sloved the problem by
this
show post in topic
Related topics
Topic
Replies
Views
Activity
C1W1_Assignment
Introduction to TF for Artificial Intelligence ...
week-module-4
1
509
September 3, 2023
I keep getting this model is not defined
Introduction to TF for Artificial Intelligence ...
week-module-1
3
640
September 3, 2022
Why i am getting this error house_model not define i already define
Introduction to TF for Artificial Intelligence ...
week-module-1
5
720
October 12, 2022
There was a problem compiling the code from your notebook
Introduction to TF for Artificial Intelligence ...
week-module-1
9
774
November 18, 2022
Need help with the House Price Assignment!
Introduction to TF for Artificial Intelligence ...
week-module-1
20
1063
November 21, 2023