IOPub data rate exceeded

**I was trying to compile a cell: UNQ_C2 train_naive_bayes
facing the below issue.

I dont have this issue exercising the other cells. Where do I set this “config variable”?

IOPub data rate exceeded.
The notebook server will temporarily stop sending output
to the client in order to avoid crashing it.
To change this limit, set the config variable
--NotebookApp.iopub_data_rate_limit.

Current values:
NotebookApp.iopub_data_rate_limit=1000000.0 (bytes/sec)
NotebookApp.rate_limit_window=3.0 (secs)

Hi Laks_P,

Maybe you can find a solution in this thread (e.g. try outcommenting certain print statements, or, if you are running locally, you can set the config variable).

I am facing the same IOPub data rate exceeded issue. Does anyone have a solution for Jupyter notebooks running on DeepLearning.ai platform.

Are you sure that you are not generating unnecessary output? E.g. putting print statements in inner loops? Normally running the notebooks shouldn’t generate that much output.

Also note that I don’t think getting that error prevents your notebook from executing correctly. It just means you may not be seeing all the output. Which assignment did you see this on?

@Ashfaque1

Please create a new topic with selected course, week and assignment you are getting the IOPub data error usually mentions you probably are exceeding the data limit error thr code cells was suppose to run.

also remember you are posting query on a 3 year old thread and although your error output might be same but the reason might differ,. so when you create the new topic, please post screenshot of the error you encounter with the brief description of categories.

Regards

DP