lab 2 practice lab of Linear Regression, I submit perfectly everything after that I got 0 marks what is the reason plz,
Dear @Jamshed_Ali,
Kindly share a screenshot of the error message so I can assist you more effectively.
–
Keep Learning AI with DeepLearning.AI - Girijesh
Please post a screen capture image showing the detailed feedback from the grader.
Note that the grader uses different test cases than those in the notebook.
Passing the notebook’s tests is not sufficient to prove your code is perfect.
than how I will complete this course and get certificate ??
We did not ask to see your code.
We asked to see the detailed feedback you get from the grader. It will contain information about why it is giving you zero points.
You will fix your notebook so that the grader gives you a passing score. We will help you with this.
That error message means that you have deleted the comment line…
# UNQ_C2
… from the cell that contains one of the graded functions.
The grader uses this tag when it tests your code.
than how to fix it ? I don’t know which comment line did i remove and from where ??
For the exercise 2 of Course 1 Week 2 assignment, it’s
The pattern is quite obvious: it’s always in the first two lines of exercise cell and contains the exercise’s number and function’s name.
If the problem persists, you might also follow these steps to get a new copy of the assignment with all the tags in the right places.
Cheers,
Raymond
aaw Thank u so Much finally I did it, I was trying for last 10, 15 days
You are welcome, @Jamshed_Ali
![]()


