Problem with Exercise 2 and Exercise 6 Week3

Please help me with this problem (Exercise 2 and Exercise 6). Thanks in advance.

1 Like

You have at least three problems:
= = = =

1. Do not hard-code the learning rate to a specific value.

Just use the learning_rate parameter.

= = = =
2) It looks like you edited the default learning rate value from the function definition:

Do not modify the function definition.

= = = =
3) In layer_sizes(), your code for these two lines is not correct.

You need to use the shapes of X and Y to set n_x and n_y.

1 Like

Hello,
Thanks for your reply but it still has problems. Even after applying the shape function for X and Y, it is showing the same error and now exercise 3, and exercise 4 is affected by the result of exercise 2.
Regarding, exercise 6, I don’t understand what change I made wrong. I removed the learning rate value but it is still showing problems. I didn’t understand your line 32 “?” hint.
I even tried to make the notebook just like the original by deleting all the inputs I provided but it is also not possible.
Sorry for the inconvenience!
/notebooks/C2_W3_Assignment.ipynb

Do not set a hard-coded learning rate in lines 32, 33, or 34. Just use the learning_rate variable.

Hello Sir, I tried everything but it is not happening. I don’t know what is the problem. Will you please look towards my assignment and help me with this?

/notebooks/C2_W3_Assignment.ipynb

Is there anyone who completed this assignment and willing to help me with this??? Thank you in advance.

Check your private messages in a few minutes.