Random Forest

I make a model prediction it reach 80% accuracy. You can see here.

Now, I want to make case implementation, so I make random dataframe contains 100 rows of data with the exact same features with the trained data, but when I run it, it throws error like this…

`ValueError: Calling model with input shape different from the input shape provided during training: Feeding a single array Tensor(“inputs:0”, shape=(None, 27), dtype=float32) while the model was trained on {‘SeniorCitizen’: <Semantic.NUMERICAL: 1>, ‘Partner’: <Semantic.NUMERICAL: 1>, ‘Dependents’: <Semantic.NUMERICAL: 1>, ‘PhoneService’: <Semantic.NUMERICAL: 1>, ‘MultipleLines’: <Semantic.NUMERICAL: 1>, ‘OnlineSecurity’: <Semantic.NUMERICAL: 1>, ‘OnlineBackup’: <Semantic.NUMERICAL: 1>, ‘DeviceProtection’: <Semantic.NUMERICAL: 1>, ‘TechSupport’: <Semantic.NUMERICAL: 1>, ‘StreamingTV’: <Semantic.NUMERICAL: 1>, ‘StreamingMovies’: <Semantic.NUMERICAL: 1>, ‘PaperlessBilling’: <Semantic.NUMERICAL: 1>, ‘gender_Female’: <Semantic.NUMERICAL: 1>, ‘gender_Male’: <Semantic.NUMERICAL: 1>, ‘InternetService_DSL’: <Semantic.NUMERICAL: 1>, ‘InternetService_Fiber_optic’: <Semantic.NUMERICAL: 1>, ‘InternetService_No’: <Semantic.NUMERICAL: 1>, ‘Contract_Month-to-month’: <Semantic.NUMERICAL: 1>, ‘Contract_One_year’: <Semantic.NUMERICAL: 1>, ‘Contract_Two_year’: <Semantic.NUMERICAL: 1>, ‘PaymentMethod_Bank_transfer_(automatic)’: <Semantic.NUMERICAL: 1>, ‘PaymentMethod_Credit_card_(automatic)’: <Semantic.NUMERICAL: 1>, ‘PaymentMethod_Electronic_check’: <Semantic.NUMERICAL: 1>, ‘PaymentMethod_Mailed_check’: <Semantic.NUMERICAL: 1>, ‘tenure’: <Semantic.NUMERICAL: 1>, ‘MonthlyCharges’: <Semantic.NUMERICAL: 1>, ‘TotalCharges’: <Semantic.NUMERICAL: 1>}.

Call arguments received by layer 'random_forest_model' (type RandomForestModel):
  • inputs=tf.Tensor(shape=(None, 27), dtype=float32)
  • training=False`

I am pretty sure the columns number for train and the random df is the same, the name of the columns is the same, the dtype is the same. I dont know what to do anymore, please help me.

You can see all the error massage here The code i used to make random 100 rows dataframe here