Research Paper

Hi.
I am Mateen from Hyderabad. I am a Machine Learning Engineer with about 4 years of experience. Is anyone interested in publishing a research paper? If yes, let’s work together on some idea and then get the work published.

2 Likes

Mateen,

Welcome to the Family! Are you looking into any particular A.I. technology, industry, or topic for your research efforts?

Katherine Moss

Hello Mateen, i am interested in machine learning research , I would like to collaborate.

Hi.
I am Keerthi from Hyderabad. I am interested in it and would like to collaborate.

Hi Katherine. Not anything specific. I am open to ideas in different fields but I’d prefer it to be closely related to the current trends, say for instance - 3D Scene Reconstruction.

2 Likes

Mateen,

Wow, I did not know what 3D scene reconstruction was, so I looked it up this morning after reading your email. I asked ChatGPT about it. She said (yes, ChatGPT is a lady) that it is “the process of creating or reconstructing three-dimensional models or environments using artificial intelligence techniques.”

I was also surprised at how many industries need this kind of work: architecture, film, archaeology, manufacturing, medical research, automotive, and aerospace.

Thank you for introducing me to this part of the A.I. world.

Katherine Moss
https://www.linkedin.com/pub/katherine-moss/3/b49/228

1 Like

The possibilities of artificial intelligence are limitless! Market giants such as Google, Facebook and Tesla continue to increase investment in this part of the market! I think the most amazing AI discoveries are yet to come!

1 Like

Hi Mateen, This is Promoth from IIT-M interested to do research on ML related projects. Happy to collaborate

Great. Let’s connect on LinkedIn. I’ve sent you a message in inbox.

Great. Let’s connect on LinkedIn.

Hi I’m from Islamabad and interested for publishing the research paper lets collaborate.

1 Like

Seems to me this process is backwards. In my experience, first you get an idea, then you test out an implementation, and if it looks promising (or you learn something useful in the process), then you would consider publishing your results.

1 Like