Save Model Warnings/Errors: Found untraced functions

When I run the final code to save my model I get a bunch of warnings and I am not sure if the save is working:

WARNING:absl:Found untraced functions such as lstm_cell_25_layer_call_fn, lstm_cell_25_layer_call_and_return_conditional_losses, lstm_cell_26_layer_call_fn, lstm_cell_26_layer_call_and_return_conditional_losses, lstm_cell_28_layer_call_fn while saving (showing 5 of 20). These functions will not be directly callable after loading.
INFO:tensorflow:Assets written to: saved_model/my_model/assets
INFO:tensorflow:Assets written to: saved_model/my_model/assets
WARNING:absl:<keras.layers.recurrent.LSTMCell object at 0x7faf74121ee0> has the same name 'LSTMCell' as a built-in Keras object. Consider renaming <class 'keras.layers.recurrent.LSTMCell'> to avoid naming conflicts when loading with `tf.keras.models.load_model`. If renaming is not possible, pass the object in the `custom_objects` parameter of the load function.
WARNING:absl:<keras.layers.recurrent.LSTMCell object at 0x7faf74158910> has the same name 'LSTMCell' as a built-in Keras object. Consider renaming <class 'keras.layers.recurrent.LSTMCell'> to avoid naming conflicts when loading with `tf.keras.models.load_model`. If renaming is not possible, pass the object in the `custom_objects` parameter of the load function.
WARNING:absl:<keras.layers.recurrent.LSTMCell object at 0x7faf74111a90> has the same name 'LSTMCell' as a built-in Keras object. Consider renaming <class 'keras.layers.recurrent.LSTMCell'> to avoid naming conflicts when loading with `tf.keras.models.load_model`. If renaming is not possible, pass the object in the `custom_objects` parameter of the load function.
WARNING:absl:<keras.layers.recurrent.LSTMCell object at 0x7faf7410d4f0> has the same name 'LSTMCell' as a built-in Keras object. Consider renaming <class 'keras.layers.recurrent.LSTMCell'> to avoid naming conflicts when loading with `tf.keras.models.load_model`. If renaming is not possible, pass the object in the `custom_objects` parameter of the load function.
saved_model/
saved_model/my_model/
saved_model/my_model/keras_metadata.pb
saved_model/my_model/variables/
saved_model/my_model/variables/variables.data-00000-of-00001
saved_model/my_model/variables/variables.index
saved_model/my_model/saved_model.pb
saved_model/my_model/assets/

What is happening to cause this?

Its probably because you are passing parameters in LSTMCell functions (or similar) that are not supposed to be passed!