Some of the best resources

Hey Guys, If anyone is interested in learning Machine Learning, Deep Learning or Data Science, I have accumulated some of the best resources available out there on the web. Check out this repo for more information

Also, feel free to ping me for any queries, and if someone would like to store it, do star it instead of forking it. That way you won’t have to update it every now and then, as I keep on adding new resources very frequently.
HAPPY LEARNING :smile:

10 Likes

Thanks for sharing the resources. I am exploring use cases and research ideas for writing a research paper. I am exploring ideas that create impact and enrich value for businesses. Please share any resources if any.

2 Likes

There are some of the easiest research papers in ML that are included inside the repo. You can refer to them. As for research ideas, I think the best place is to go through the newsletters as they generally include all the novel ideas.
https://www.deeplearning.ai/the-batch/
This is one of the best newsletters I have ever come across. You can access the archives for some ideas.

3 Likes

Hi There, i am looking datasets for telematics to work in a dynamic calculation for an insurance premium but i cannot find good papers with datasets and examples to start learning… is this a topic you might have review and could share some information about it?

thanks in advance
Jose

1 Like

Hey @PpKarOn,
Welcome to the community. I haven’t come across this topic in my journey till now. I don’t know if you have tried these already or not, but here are some platforms from where you could possibly get your desired datasets.

I hope these help.

Regards,
Elemento

2 Likes

Thanks a lot @Elemento , yes i have found some of this information in Kaggle mostly, never seen UCI ML Repo i will check :slight_smile:

Cheers
Jose

2 Likes