TF-AT Course 1, Week 1 - Assignment 1

I am having problems with the grader for the week 1 programming assignment.

I have passed all tests in the notebook however I am failing the grader submission with a score of 4 out of 10.

It’s saying: “Tests failed on 6 cell(s)! These tests could be hidden.”

What does it mean by tests could be hidden.

Could this be the issue? Any thoughts?

many thanks

[ValidateApp | INFO] Validating '/home/jovyan/work/submitted/courseraLearner/W1_Assignment/C1W1_Assignment.ipynb'
[ValidateApp | INFO] Executing notebook with kernel: python3
2021-10-19 19:52:39.749436: W tensorflow/stream_executor/platform/default/dso_loader.cc:55] Could not load dynamic library 'libnvinfer.so.6'; dlerror: libnvinfer.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
2021-10-19 19:52:39.749511: W tensorflow/stream_executor/platform/default/dso_loader.cc:55] Could not load dynamic library 'libnvinfer_plugin.so.6'; dlerror: libnvinfer_plugin.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
2021-10-19 19:52:39.749522: W tensorflow/compiler/tf2tensorrt/utils/py_utils.cc:30] Cannot dlopen some TensorRT libraries. If you would like to use Nvidia GPU with TensorRT, please make sure the missing libraries mentioned above are installed properly.
2021-10-19 19:52:41.376555: W tensorflow/stream_executor/platform/default/dso_loader.cc:55] Could not load dynamic library 'libcuda.so.1'; dlerror: libcuda.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
2021-10-19 19:52:41.376591: E tensorflow/stream_executor/cuda/cuda_driver.cc:351] failed call to cuInit: UNKNOWN ERROR (303)
2021-10-19 19:52:41.376623: I tensorflow/stream_executor/cuda/cuda_diagnostics.cc:156] kernel driver does not appear to be running on this host (ip-10-2-101-16.ec2.internal): /proc/driver/nvidia/version does not exist
2021-10-19 19:52:41.376774: I tensorflow/core/platform/cpu_feature_guard.cc:142] Your CPU supports instructions that this TensorFlow binary was not compiled to use: AVX2 AVX512F FMA
2021-10-19 19:52:41.400693: I tensorflow/core/platform/profile_utils/cpu_utils.cc:94] CPU Frequency: 2999995000 Hz
2021-10-19 19:52:41.402413: I tensorflow/compiler/xla/service/service.cc:168] XLA service 0x559e18db21b0 initialized for platform Host (this does not guarantee that XLA will be used). Devices:
2021-10-19 19:52:41.402443: I tensorflow/compiler/xla/service/service.cc:176]   StreamExecutor device (0): Host, Default Version
Tests failed on 6 cell(s)! These tests could be hidden. Please check your submission.
==========================================================================================
The following cell failed:

utils.test_red_df(red_df)

The error was:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    NameError                                 Traceback (most recent call last)
    <ipython-input-6-8b24a524685c> in <module>
    ----> 1 utils.test_red_df(red_df)

NameError: name 'red_df' is not defined

==========================================================================================

utils.test_df_drop(df)

The error was:

<ipython-input-13-02ac41180da9> in <module>
    ----> 1 utils.test_df_drop(df)

NameError: name 'df' is not defined

utils.test_data_sizes(train.size, test.size, val.size)

The error was:

<ipython-input-17-a858ae1ed80e> in <module>
    ----> 1 utils.test_data_sizes(train.size, test.size, val.size)

NameError: name 'train' is not defined

utils.test_format_output(df, train_Y, val_Y, test_Y)

The error was:

<ipython-input-22-8710fc094fd1> in <module>
    ----> 1 utils.test_format_output(df, train_Y, val_Y, test_Y)

NameError: name 'df' is not defined

utils.test_norm(norm_train_X, norm_val_X, norm_test_X, train, val, test)

The error was:

<ipython-input-26-67372534a214> in <module>
    ----> 1 utils.test_norm(norm_train_X, norm_val_X, norm_test_X, train, val, test)

NameError: name 'norm_train_X' is not defined

utils.test_history(history)

The error was:

<ipython-input-34-bb2fa200c0ad> in <module>
    ----> 1 utils.test_history(history)

NameError: name 'history' is not defined

From the errors you have many variable names that are not defined it says. Are you using them as strings in quotes rather than just plain variables?

The hidden tests are for scoring purpose and not shown to learners. In your case, the missing variables such as red_df, which could be in a different name, should be defined and passed in the test function as input.