UNQ_C5 GRADED FUNCTION: initialize passes all test but grader giving an error

The test case UNQ_C5 GRADED FUNCTION: initialize passes all test but grader giving an error. Below is the error,

‘There was a problem grading your submission. Check stderr for more details.’

Hey @Sonu_Chhabra,
Can you please confirm if all the test-cases are passed in your notebook and not just for the UNQ_C5? Also, please confirm whether you have the output same as the expected output for all the public test cases or not.

If yes, then it’s likely that you might have changed something that you were not supposed to change. Please get a fresh copy of your notebook, paste your solutions in it, and submit the new copy. I hope this helps.

Cheers,
Elemento

Hi @Elemento,
I am getting error in the backward step of Veterbi algorithm, but that is after the UNQ_C5. Could this have caused it?

Hey @Sonu_Chhabra,
I believe that Mubsi has pointed out the issues for you. Did you try correcting those issues, and submitting your notebook again? If yes, can you let us know the current status, and if not, then please do try to rectify these issues.

Cheers,
Elemento

Hey @Elemento,
I was able to fix the issue which Mubsi pointed but still having error with initialization function.

Hey @Sonu_Chhabra,
Please share the traceback of the error that you are getting for the initialize function.

Cheers,
Elemento

Error Message
‘There was a problem grading your submission. Check stderr for more details.’

Are you getting the expected output for this function, and passing all the hidden test-cases? If not, then try to figure out the error from the difference in the outputs. If yes, then please DM me the implementation of the initialize function, so that I can try to pin-point the error in your implementation.

Cheers,
Elemento