hi hope you are well. I wrote code below but I am getting error maybe you can help me where I am doing wrong.
{Moderator Edit: Solution Code Removed}
ValueError: The truth value of an array with more than one element is ambiguous. Use a.any() or a.all()
Note that A2 is an array and you are using conditional expression to assign a single value (either 1 or 0) to it. So, Python does not understand how to compare a whole array to a single value. You may use np.where or a method mentioned in the notebook to do this task.
In the notebook, we have:
As an example, if you would like to set the entries of a matrix X to 0 and 1 based on a threshold you would do: X_new = (X > threshold)
Best,
Saif.
PS: Sharing your code is not allowed. Next time, only share your full error (not the code). Also note that this is a week 3 assignment, not week 2. Please post the correct information to respect everyone’s time. I am editing your post for now but next time, be careful.