[Week 3] Assignment 2 edge tpu further implementation

Hi,
I’ve completed the trigger word detection assignment from week 3 and I’m having some further implementation of the assignment. I’m trying to export the model trained from the assignment to use it with a Google Coral USB accelerator. I have exported the model to a SavedModel folder and then tried to convert it to a tflite model. Finally, I tried to make compile that tflite model in order to be compatible with the Coral edge tpu.
Sadly, at the compiling step I encountered this error:

I have searched many sites about this error but find little success. This is really important to me so I would be extremely grateful for all your help!

It’s very difficult to use a different environment, because you have to get compatible versions of every package and tool the course uses.