Xdash.ai is a Google Killer

Hey smart people’s, check out the Google Killer - https://www.xdash.ai a Powerful AI powered Real-time Semantic Search Engine. We don’t track or store sensitive informations of users like many others. What do you think about it and give your opinion that what are the features/options you want here. Your opinion does matter!

1 Like

Hi @eissa777, I think it’s really cool. But it seems more like pplx.ai as is. Could it be possible if I could give it access to my some private data like Trello and I can search from it.

Thanks @yungwarlock for liking xdash.ai! It has outperformed competitors like PPLX and others with billion-dollar valuations. The service you mentioned is coming in near future. Right now, xdash.ai is in beta, but we’ve just introduced a 10% feature, and the remaining 90% with many more features will be available soon. Stay tuned!

1 Like