AI for every one wk1 quiz Extension for overdue assignment

Hi Community Team,

My inquiry is: How do you get an extension for an overdue assignment regarding AI for everyone wk1 quiz?

Than you

Kind regards

Jamal

Hello @Jamal_Kassir ,

Welcome to the community!!

Is deadline of whole course crossed?

With regards,
Nilosree Sengupta

1 Like

Hi Nilosreesengupta,

Thank you for replying.

The deadline for quiz1 was 16 August 2023, the deadline for the final quiz which is quiz4 is on 24 August 2023.

How do I know for sure what the official deadline for the course is?

Thank you for your time.

Kind regards

Jamal

Hello @Jamal_Kassir ,

You’re welcome!
So the official deadline of your course is 24 August 2023.

Unless the rules are changed , you are supposed to be able to submit your overdue assignment/quiz till deadline for the final assignment/quiz.

With regards,
Nilosree Sengupta

Hi Nilosree,

Thank you so much for the advice.

Hopefully I will search for and find what the rules are on my own, if not, I may request another inquiry regarding this issue.

Nilosree thank you and greatly appreciated.

Have a good time.

Kind Regards,

Jamal

Hello @Jamal_Kassir ,

Aren’t you not able to submit your quiz1?

If you can’t submit, Click this Link and kindly raise a request in Coursera Help center.

With regards,
Nilosree Sengupta

Hello @Jamal_Kassir sorry for the late reply but you don’t have to worry about the deadlines they can be extended if you are not able to complete in time .(for most of the times)

If you have applied for financial aid on the course you get access to the course for 6 months from the date of approval even if you have completed the course .

Or if you have purchased it depends on the amount time you choose at the time of purchasing.

1 Like