AssertionError: Wrong value for dj_db. Expected: 0.28936094 got: 2.425446

I am getting an assertion error for dj_db. There was a similar post regarding the same error and mentioned it as incorrect indentation being issue. But I am unable to get the solution, the previous cell gave the expected output. Sharing screenshots of the error and the previous correct expected output. Kindly please guide me, thank you.

Note that we have two loops. One is i and the second one is j. The dj_db should be in i loop but not in j loop. Also, the division by m should be outside of the i loop.

Yes Saif I follow dj_db_i code which was given from before.

the division by m should be outside of the i loop === what do you mean by this?? I have divided both dj_db and dj_dw by m according to the ungraded lab.

Can I share my notebook?

Send me your code of that function (note the whole notebook) in a private message. Click my name and message.

ok got it what you meant by the i loop, but when I first open the notebook, dj_db was mentioned under j loop

I have sent the notebook to your msg inbox, kindly check. Thank You

Please share your full error. Don’t need to share the expected output. Neither needs to merge two images. Just share your full error.

I have shared the full error image, I didn’t merge it just placed it together :woman_facepalming:

you can also see the error detail in the notebook I sent

The issue was I initiated z to sigmoid function which needed to be done for f_wb and z needed to initiated to 0.

also the err_i in ungraded lab, need not be recalled here rather just added where ever required according to the hint given just below the cell.

I hope it helps someone who come across for same error.