C1_W2_Linear_Regression HELP

I have attempted the Week 2 Practice Lab Linear Regression twice and it’s been a fail, I literally don’t know what to do to fix my code. The compiler said “All tests passed!” but it’s but my grade has been below 80%. HELP!

It looks like you have a “syntax error” in your code somewhere.

Did you try to run all the cells in the your notebook to make sure they all run without any errors?

Yes, I did

It looks to me like you may have accidentally changed the 3rd cell in the notebook from “Markdown” to “Code” type.

1 Like

The notebook where it contains the text in the grader’s error message should look like this:

Please how can I fix this?

Please note that I have also printed out each variable multiple times to see what it contains. But it’s been the same error.:slightly_frowning_face:

Please post a screen capture image that shows your version of the section of the notebook I mentioned in my previous reply.

Your problem isn’t with the values in the variables. It’s with the attributes of a specific notebook cell itself (Markdown vs. Code). I think in your notebook, that cell is marked as Code, but it should be Markdown.

I tried changing the cells to Markdown but it’s not working.

Rather, it’s not allowing me to change the cell to Markdown.

This is the new error code that I’m getting.

The problem in that image is that the cell that has the “compute_cost()” function has been changed to Markdown. It should be Code.