START CODE HERE (Replace instances of None with your code)
END CODE HERE
print(type(detection_model))
But get an error:
ValueError Traceback (most recent call last)
in
1 ### START CODE HERE (Replace instances of None with your code) ###
----> 2 detection_model = model_builder.build(model_config, is_training= True)
3 ### END CODE HERE ###
4
5 print(type(detection_model))
2 frames
/usr/local/lib/python3.7/dist-packages/object_detection/builders/model_builder.py in _check_feature_extractor_exists(feature_extractor_type)
268 '{} is not supported for tf version {}. See model_builder.py for ’
269 'features extractors compatible with different versions of ’
→ 270 ‘Tensorflow’.format(feature_extractor_type, tf_version_str))
271
272
ValueError: is not supported for tf version 2. See model_builder.py for features extractors compatible with different versions of Tensorflow
<module ‘tensorflow._api.v2.version’ from ‘/usr/local/lib/python3.7/dist-packages/tensorflow/_api/v2/version/init.py’>
this is the result, anything wrong?
I checked tf version it is 2.8.2 and I do run it in Colab.
I also tried to install 2.5.0 as you suggested but failed at Exercise 1, errors as below:
AttributeError Traceback (most recent call last)
in
10
11 # import module for building the detection model
—> 12 from object_detection.builders import model_builder
13 ### END CODE HERE ###
14
9 frames
/usr/local/lib/python3.7/dist-packages/keras/layers/core/dropout.py in
24
25 @keras_export(‘keras.layers.Dropout’)
—> 26 class Dropout(base_layer.BaseRandomLayer):
27 “”"Applies Dropout to the input.
28
AttributeError: module ‘keras.engine.base_layer’ has no attribute ‘BaseRandomLayer’
Hmm, no you should go back to version 2.8.2 then, i hope there are no tf updates that have happened recently which need the lab to be updated to. I will try and run this lab tommorow and see myself if i get the error…
Don Zhu, I have checked your notebook, that mistake is actually coming up because at the “pipeline_config=” line, you are not choosing the correct model and it actually tells you right there what to choose. So go back and fix that and the error you are getting at model.builder will not appear again.