C4W1-Assignment - Failed Sampling Decode test cases

Can anyone who can pass this section let me know what’s wrong with my output for sampling decode? Can’t pass any test case.

Hi @sylviasc,

Can you share your lab ID with me ? In the assignment, when you click the top right “Help” button, a panel will open and your lab ID will be shown at the bottom.

I shall take a look.

When you reply back, kindly tag me in the post so that I’m notified.

Thanks,
Mubsi

Hi @Mubsi, thanks for following up. I have solved this issue by reverting to the original parameters about a couple of functions that I thought having way too many parameters (as mentioned in another thread I posted here). I do hope you can look at the last part of my assignment though. I have this “TypeError: iteration over a 0-d array” error couldn’t resolve.

My lab id is cyniiqjq.

Thanks!

Hi @sylviasc,

I have taken a look at your notebook, and tried fixing some of your mistakes. See if it works now.

Thanks,
Mubsi

Ahha! Silly me. Thanks!

Hi @Mubsi ,

I face the same issue as what sylviasc faced, test_sampling_decode fail. Could you please help on it?

Thanks,
YJ

Hi @Yingjia_Liu,

Can you share your lab ID with me ? In the assignment, when you click the top right “Help” button, a panel will open and your lab ID will be shown at the bottom.

I shall take a look.

When you reply back, kindly tag me in the post so that I’m notified.

Thanks,
Mubsi

Hi @Mubsi ,

Thanks for your help, my Lab ID is gwebaxjm

Regards,
YJ

Hi @Mubsi ,

May i check any updates for this?

Regards,
YingJia

Hi @Yingjia_Liu

Do you still need help with this ?

Best,
Mubsi

Hi @Mubsi ,

Yes, i still need help.

Thanks,
YingJia

Hi @Yingjia_Liu,

I have taken a look till your Ex 7. Let me know if it works now.

Thanks,
Mubsi

Hi @Mubsi ,

Thanks for looking it through, i think the issue is here

w1_unittest.test_sampling_decode(sampling_decode)
w1_unittest.test_mbr_decode

these unit test could be passed.

However, i couldn’t find the issue maybe something wrong with my Ex 7 & 10?

Appreciate your help.
YJ

Hi @Yingjia_Liu,

I’m going to DM you regarding this.

Thanks,
Mubsi

I have similar issue. I could run UNQ_C7 in exercise 7. However when I ran test on next cell, the cell won’t stop, ran for 1 hour. And I interrupted it to stop it.

I read many discussons here already.

My Lab ID is: kxbuzbneldgy, Please help!!!

Hi @ivanpoon,

Your exercise till Ex 7 seems correct a glance. It might be possible that something in the notebook changed which should not have had. I’d recommend to try to get a fresh copy of the notebook and just copy/pst your solutions in it, and try again.

Let me know how it goes.

Best,
Mubsi

After restart from a fresh copy. It works. It seems it is a good Standard Operating Procedure if all checked but still failed, as the grader is not perfect.

1 Like