Clicking AWS button has no effect

When I click Start Lab, the AWS button becomes yellow, then green. Clicking the AWS button however has no effect. When I fire up developer tools and observe the console, I see the following message:
Empty string passed to getElementById().

1 Like

Hi Matija, and welcome to the community! Are you still experiencing this? There was an access issue a few days ago but it’s already fixed. You might have accessed the lab during that time. If it persists, can you post a screenshot here of what you see after clicking the green AWS button? You can also include the console output as noted above. It might help in troubleshooting. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi Chris,

I just tried again, and unfortunately the problem is still there. The AWS button was in the yellow state much longer this time (as explained in the lab text). While in the yellow state, it would respond to being clicked with a popup telling me to wait. But when it finally went green, it went back to not being clickable. Please see the attached screenshots. I am using Firefox. I’ll try Chrome now.

1 Like

It works in Chrome! I made sure to turn off my add blocker in Firefox for Vocareum, but something was apparently still tripping it up. Ok, going to work on the lab now. Thanks for your response!

2 Likes

Great! Thank you for the update, and glad it works now!

1 Like