Course 1 Week4 - Programming Assignment: Deep Neural Network - Application

I didn’t change any test cells. But i m getting below issue

THE CONTENTS OF 1 TEST CELL(S) HAVE CHANGED! This might mean that even though the tests
are passing now, they won’t pass when your assignment is graded

Could you please help me to resolve this issue

Can you share the screenshot of complete message log information as it can further information about how the contents of test cell changed.

If any metadata change has happened in your assignment notebook, it is always better to get a fresh copy of the notebook assignment and write your codes from your saved copy and submit the assignment.

[ValidateApp | INFO] Validating ‘/home/jovyan/work/submitted/courseraLearner/W4A2/Deep Neural Network - Application.ipynb’
[ValidateApp | INFO] Executing notebook with kernel: python3
[ValidateApp | ERROR] Timeout waiting for execute reply (30s).
[ValidateApp | ERROR] Interrupting kernel
[ValidateApp | ERROR] Timeout waiting for execute reply (30s).
[ValidateApp | ERROR] Interrupting kernel
THE CONTENTS OF 1 TEST CELL(S) HAVE CHANGED! This might mean that even though the tests
are passing now, they won’t pass when your assignment is graded.

The following cell has changed:

parameters, costs = L_layer_model(train_x, train_y, layers_dims, num_iterations = 1...

print("Cost after first iteration: " + str(costs[0]))

L_layer_model(L_layer_model)

Hello Manikandan,

By any chance you added codes outside of #START CODE HERE AND #END CODE HERE in the grader cell section? or used any other platform to do these assignment which can cause metadata changes.

The best solution to such error is to re-do the assignment by getting a fresh copy of the assignment.

Follow these steps.

1. First save a copy of your assignment in your system.
  2. Then click File, then open, select all the files and delete them.
  3. You will notice a 404 error now on the browser, at this time, click on the help on the right hand top corner. Now click reboot.
  4. Once rebooting is done, Click help again, then Get the latest version, then update Lab. This will give you a fresh copy.
  5. Now re-do the assignment by referring to your saved copy.

To avoid such error in future, avoid adding or editing anything outside #START and END CODE HERE## even in the grader cell.

Regards
DP

It works for me. Thanks DP