Error with my assignment : Week 3 practice lab: logistic regression

Hi admin,

I keep having issues with this assignment. In the begining, the assignment was failing due to issue with Platform Error: We’re experiencing some technical difficulties.

Now, it is showing this message:Comment line with index: UNQ_C1 wasn’t found in code

I don’t understand why it is failing and not grading the exam. The test result show, ‘All Test Passed’!

Can you please assist with this.

1 Like

This means you probably deleted a line of code from the cell that has one of the graded functions.

The grader uses those key comments to identify the parts of the assignment.

1 Like

It should look like this:

Thanks for your help! Unfortunately, this did not fix it. I have gone by and reset the assignment. Completed again with all pass.The software just didn’t pickup the assignment to grade. Can someone from admin or support team please assist or disable this assignment. It is frustrating ( I have now submitted this assignment more than 10 times now).

1 Like

No one else has reported having problems submitting that assignment.

Please check your personal messages for instructions.

I am also having problem submitting my week 3 lab and it’s showing error 404 when i try to open the lab

1 Like

Also i cannot write my own message about my problem can i please get help

1 Like

I just submitted my notebook for MLS C1 W3 Logistic Regression, and it worked correctly, no problems.

What exactly do you mean “cannot write my own message”? Are you referring to starting a new thread?

Please post a screen capture image that shows this.
It’s possible you have deleted your notebook file by mistake.

hi, I am having same problem. I was wondering how to reset the the file? I want to do it all over again. I passed all the test, but looks like I deleted some comments. that’s why I cannot get the grades

1 Like

Open the notebook.
From The File menu, rename the notebook.
From the Help menu, use “Get latest version”.
From the File menu, open the notebook file that was just installed. It will have the original notebook file name.
Go to the Kernel menu, and use “Restart and clear output”.
Now you can begin working on the assignment.

1 Like

thank you so much! it solved the issue, I tried so many times this but now it worked

1 Like

Yes i cannot start my own thread

1 Like

1 Like

Maybe your notebook got deleted. Click “Help” in the upper right corner and select “Get Latest Version”. That should get you a fresh copy of the assignment notebook.

1 Like

Thank you so much finally got my lab back

If you visit the home page of any course forum areas, you will find a “New Topic” button.