Failed to submit assignment

unable to pass this assignment, please help

Did you do your assignment in course provided environment? or did locally and then submit?

locally(collab) and then submit

kindly do the assignment in course provides environment and re-submit.
let me know if you still had the issue

course was recently updated, so if you are on the older version I can’t see which is the course provided platform (as the newer version of the course is on coursera provided platform), can you share screenshot of programme assignment which is usually after the quizzes in week page, I can confirm then if it’s colab or coursera provided environment

do in the course provides environment, follow the link given in programme assignment pag.

Make sure you do not delete anything, also you do not edit beyond the markers assigned to write the codes i.e. ###START AND END CODE HERE###

LET ME KNOW IF THE ISSUE PERSIST

i do this assignment in course provided environment, and my programme matches above 80% accuracy.

i am still unable to pass this assignment, if you won’t believe me then see my programme.

notebook removed by moderator as it is against community guidelines

Hi @Shantanu7

it is not I am not believing you, I am trying to guide you best of ability by making sure you are following the steps provided by the course.

if your accuracy is 80%, that means your model need to have relook.

any model when we approach the idea should be from simple model going towards making it complex until a desired accuracy is reached.
Also please do not post notebook assignment links, or codes on public post. It is against community guidelines.

Regards
DP

this is NLP course, there not required of CONV layer, “This problem can be solved with only two layers (excluding the Embedding) so try out small architectures first.” said by guideline in environment.

all guideline matches my criteria.

I meant the create model would require to have a relook. It is NLP course in tensorflow.

if you are unable to resolve. you can share screenshot of the grade cell via personal dm. Will have to relook at your codes once.

Hi Shantanu! From your initial screenshot, it seems you already did the training correctly because you got 50/50. There just seems to be a parsing error that’s preventing the graded functions from being read by the grader. Can you send me your Colab notebook via direct message? We can take a look at what might be the problem there. Thanks!

@Shantanu7

please let learners know how you resolved your issue, so if they encounter similar issue can seek guidance from your post here.

Regards
DP