From lab_utils_uni import plt_intuition

“from lab_utils_uni import plt_intuition, plt_stationary, plt_update_onclick, soup_bowl”

what is the purpose of the above module and its all function?
how do these functions work?
with the help of plt_intuition , how we can find the values of parameters ‘b’ and ‘w’

You can use the File menu to open the lab_utils_uni.py file and read these functions for yourself.

how we can find the value of w parameter when b parameter has been fixed to minimize the value of cost function

Learning the weights and biases happens simultaneously. They are set to the values that minimize the cost.

This assignment just gives you a way to explore the relationship. It has nothing to do with an actual method for find the best values in general.

it’s means there is no need to explore deeply about w , b to find its optimal values ?
plz give answer to satisfy me about w and b

kindly also tell
should me to explore “lab_utils_uni.py”?
is there any role of “lab_utils_uni.py” in course to continue? or in practical life?
as there is a very long function and code in “lab_utils_uni.py” given in File menu

You do not need to study the contents of lab_utils_uni.py works.

They’re just some tools that support the lesson this assignment is teaching.

it’s means there is no need to explore deeply about w , b to find its optimal values ? there is no need to do practice to find optimal values of parameters ?
plz give answer to satisfy me about w and b

Finding the best weight and bias values is extremely critical. It’s the entire basis of machine learning.

But in the assignment you’re doing right now,you’re just getting familiar with how the weight and bias values affect the model.

Finding the best weight and bias values is what the rest of the course covers in detail.

It is most Thankyou
you guide me for every thing