Getting rate limited on the 2nd module with only a handful of code executions

I’m on the C1M2Assignment trying to execute the unittest cell and I’m getting:

Failed test case: generate_draft raised LLMError: An error occurred: Error code: 429 - {'error': {'message': 'exceeded quota for this month'}}.
Expected: no exception
Got: An error occurred: Error code: 429 - {'error': {'message': 'exceeded quota for this month'}}

There’s no way I’ve done anything that would cause excessive usage. I saw a similar posting to this with no resolution so I’m posting again. My account is only 2 days old and this is the only course I’m using.

@Community-Team Could someone look into this? Cheers.

Adding my squeaky wheel comment to solicit more traction. Hopefully this limit will be cleared up today. Appreciate the attention to this matter.

Hitting the exact same error on the M2Assignment today (429 - exceeded quota for this month). Adding my voice here to help escalate this so the community team can refresh the API credits. Thank you!

happened to me as well. I have executed a cell with LLM query 2 or three times and on the next attempt I got

RateLimitError: Error code: 429 - {'error': {'message': 'exceeded quota for this month'}}

it is ridiculous. I expect more from deeplearning.ai.

Having the same issue

Hi everyone. We’ve escalated this. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

Hi, thanks for reporting! can you try again please? it should be working now :slight_smile:

--
Lesly, DLAI