Have a question about an error I am getting after submitting my work

I was having some issues wih the code running properly in the cell and I deleted all the text from the cell before adding all of my code. Code seems to be working fine but I must have deleted some text which allows the system to grade my work. I am not able to go back to begining how do I obtain the initial content that was part of that cell

Cell #UNQ_C1. Can’t compile the student’s code. Error: IndentationError(‘expected an indented block’, (‘/tmp/student_solution_cells/cell_12.py’, 42, 7, ’ plt.title(“Loss Over Epochs”)\n’))

2 Likes
  1. If you have a saved checkpoint, you can restore from there.
  2. Otherwise, you will need to delete your notebook and get a new copy, then start over.

You can get a new copy by:

• Use the File menu and delete your current notebook.
  • Use the Help menu then “Get latest version”
  • Use the File menu and open the new notebook.
  • Use the Kernel menu and “Restart and Clear all output”.
1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

Hi, DataDriver.

Welcome to the DLAI forums. Are you perhaps using ChatGPT or the equivalent to generate answers like this? You’ve generated quite a few responses in a short period of time and they all fit what seems like a pretty standard pattern.

A couple of points to make here:

This thread is more than a month old.

The question was answered completely by Tom in an earlier post on this thread, which contains context specific information about how to get a new copy of a notebook in these courses. It looks like your answer is not specific to the tools used in these courses.

It does not seem like a good use of anyone’s time (yours or the audience listening here) to be giving a generic answer to a question that has already been answered in a specific fashion.

Regards,
Paul

1 Like