Help with issue - LangChain + YouTube Audio Encoding

Thank you for the awesome course Andrew and Harrison!
There are a few challenges that I ran into as below and sharing here to help others.
I have a non-us OpenAI account. On my MAC:

• I had to install ffmpeg and ffprobe manually onto my MAC and add them to the PATH
  • The YouTube Audio encoding with OpenAI ran into the issue, “RateLimitError: You exceeded your current quota, please check your plan and billing details.” Do we need the Plus account with OpenAI?

The courses are designed to run in our website here where there is no need to use your own OpenAI key, but even that might have a limit for an account.

Hello @rdoraiswamy
I get the same error when trying to transcribe. The error is
“Transcribing part 1!
Attempt 1 failed. Exception: You exceeded your current quota, please check your plan and billing details.”

I do have a plus subscription so not sure why this is happening. Did you manage to find the answer to your issue?

Hello @gent.spah
It does work on the website but I want to be able to do this locally so that I can then embed this in other workflows/applications i am working on (all personal stuff, nothing large scale)

You can get a key from their website at openai!

Has this issue been solved? I am also facing the crossed limit for the month in the embedding section. Can anyone suggest me any solution?