Hi dears, I need courses for Reinforcement learning

Hello I am Mohammad Tahboub, I am developing a project to resolve an hypercube ( this problem is similar to resolve a cube of Rubik ), for example from a state A with one move i can reach a state B for the same object.

I need to find a way to teach to one AI to find and return the leatest numbers of moves to complete the task. I thought to use LSTM for NLP ( bidirectional ), but to be honest I have no idea if it is right.

I think I could do that simple using a brute-force algorithm adding it a database but in the same time I’d like to prove myself i learned well from coursera about AI, do you have any idea about that?

I studied all states and i know all new states for all moves, I want only to get the last numbers of correct moves to reach a state I want, because I know it’s possible.

do you have some courses about this type of Reinforcement learning?
A with move 1 get B with move 2 get C
A with move 2 get C with move 3 get D
A with move 3 get D with move 3 get F
A to F is ( 3, 3 ) ← stupid example sorry

I need Reinforcement learning also to resolve the problem to move in one open world game ( made for example by a sandbox game = like TextWorld world for make an example ).
Only to find a right hypothetical sequences.
How to implement it will be my problem, for now i need a mind stronger than mine ( possible without brute-force ).

Best regards
Samir

Hello,

Markov Decision Process as well as automatic domain randomization might be worth to look at. Here you can find some approaches for solving Rubik’s Cube:

dear Christian

thank you so much for your kind, I opened your articles for some times and i found it very interesting and clear, I will take a look.
I remember also something from university about the graphs. I remember well they are used to find the least path to resolve a problem like this.
I will take a look also to my books XD.

Thank you again