I can't run the helper functions

I downloaded the helper functions but didn’t run. I downloaded the gpt in my pc but still didn’t run. How can ı run it ?

hi @Yilmazz

to run the code on your local pc you need to make sure of a few things

1 make sure the helper functions file is in the same folder as your main python script or jupyter notebook so that the import statement can find it

2 you probably need to install the required libraries like openai or any other package used in the course you can do this by running pip install openai in your terminal

3 if you are running gpt code you must have your own api key from openai and set it up in your environment or directly in the code as it is not provided automatically like it is in the course platform

try putting everything in one folder and running the main cell again if you get a specific error message please share it here so we can help you fix it

good luck with your local setup

Thanks for the response here @omarWael
Since this post is from September last year, I’m going to close it.

Thank you @Mubsi ,

i got it.