[IMPORTANT] About C1W2 Assignment on Gaussian Elimination

Hello everyone,

I hope you’re all having a great Friday!

I’m reaching out to inform you that we’re fully aware of the issues present in the C1W2 Assignment on Gaussian Elimination. We sincerely apologize for any frustration this assignment may have caused. Please know that we’re actively working on a newer, improved version.

Recognizing that the code can be quite challenging for beginners, our focus is on simplifying the assignment while also providing clearer instructions and improving variable names for clarity. Please expect the new version to be rolled out soon.

If you would like to keep working on the current assignment, we recommend that you frequently download your notebook, because once the new version is made available, you will no longer have access to your previous version of the assignment.

For those of you who prefer to wait for the updated assignment, you can opt to skip the assignment for now and proceed with the course without any issues. You can always come back to it once the updates are implemented, and we’ll be sure to notify you when it’s ready.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to send me a DM or reply to this topic.

Best regards,
Lucas

3 Likes