Insufficient quota error

First is there dedicated course environment to write and run agents? I hope my question is clear? However I tried to run the very first code from vs code using my openai subscriction. On June 18 I upgraded from free chatGPT 3.5 to chatGPT4o(Paid $20) . I can still run chats from chatGPT. But when I tried to run the code I get “openai.RateLimitError: Error code: 429 - {‘error’: {‘message’: 'You exceeded your current quota, please check your plan and billing details.”
I logged in to my account. First the model type says “gpt-3.5.turbo16k”? why not gpt-4-o? Also I tried to get help but was not able to find similar case like mine.
Can any one please help how to resolve this problem? where is the dedicated environment? How to fix my account and use it?
Thanks in advance

Hello Hassan_Mohamed6, If I am not wrong, you can follow lessons without ChatGPT account because the lessons are written in a cloud infrastructure (Jupyter Notbooks, and maybe mockup responses) that you can run from the text lessons. You can make click on code areas and click on ‘Run’ button located at the top of the horizontal bar (or press Shift + Enter keys) and code will be executed (you need to run code segments following the order of segments, to avoid missing segments of code non executed).

1 Like