Learn python

must learn python for practice lab??
and must learn python to understand this course or not necessary??

1 Like

Yes, and yes it is necessary.

2 Likes

okaay ,then now stop this course and first learn python and then come back complete ???
Or as far as studying the two together ??
and any necessary lesson concluded, stop completely and be the python board ??

1 Like

I think that is the best strategy. You cannot complete the MLS specialization without at least beginner-level Python skills.

1 Like

ok.
thank u bro :sparkles::sparkles:

1 Like

I don’t think you need too much python to learn this course, especially the video parts for understanding. I would prefer to learn it at the same time. learn a little bit basics of python, at the same time learn this course. python is boring, but this course makes me excited. lol

1 Like

You need to know enough Python to debug the syntax errors you’ll create if you don’t know enough Python.

1 Like

I know what you mean now. lol. I had no problem until the last graded lab of the Advanced Learning Algorithms. I couldn’t pass the test even looking at the hints and also with help from Chatgpt. Now I need to develop my debugging skills to figure out before I asked for help here. I am glad that I have this back up option and I am not using it in a hurry.

1 Like

I recommend you not use a chat bot for programming advice.
ChatGPT is a language model - not a programmer.

1 Like

Hello @Yongli_Lyu,

Although we encourage learners to finish the assignment themselves, including fixing the mistakes, do let us know if you want to discuss debugging skills, especially with your findings on any specific case. If we can build anything on top of your work, I will be happy to help.

Cheers,
Raymond

1 Like

I wonder what should I use to help me then? I feel chatgpt is a great option since I don’t have anyone to ask and give answers promptly. haha. I will definitely come here for not silly questions. lol

1 Like