LLMs Exploits project

Discovering different exploits within LLMs

Project Summary
We are currently witnessing the rapid ascent of Large Language Models (LLMs). While this technological advancement is remarkable, it’s equally crucial to acknowledge and address their inherent limitations and, perhaps more significantly, their vulnerabilities in terms of security. With this understanding in mind, our collaborative project was conceived with the purpose of gathering insights from historical and contemporary exploits of LLMs. Through informative talks, we aim to disseminate these insights within the community, fostering greater awareness and understanding.

What you can learn

• Security issues in LLMs
  • Privacy issues in LLMs
  • Differences between open and closed LLMs
  • Different exploits and how to find them

How you can participate?
Ask to be added to the github repo with your github account and start researching exploits of different LLMs. If you find any interesting-relevant exploit to share, first check the issues list in case it has been added already by another contributor. Finally add the issue following the template with the model and exploit name decorating the issue with a tag “solved” if the exploit has already been fixed and cannot be reproduced.

Github Repository: https://github.com/cyberosa/llms_exploits_project

Outcome of the project
Once we reach the end of the timeline we will select the best exploits for a final online talk to share with the Deeplearning.AI community

Questions?
Feel free to reach any of the project leads: @Nicolas_FTM, @Antomunoz or @arosacastillo

11 Likes

@Nicolas_FTM, @Antomunoz or @arosacastillo, can you check and update the right github link , i am interested to contribute to this project.

I am unable to access the github link shared.

4 Likes

Welcome onboard!
The github repo is not public that is why you cannot see it. In order to access the repo as a contributor you need to pass me your github username and I will add you as a contributor to the project.

Best,

Rosa

3 Likes

Hi Rosa,

find below my github profile.
https://github.com/rakeshtati

Regards.Rakesh

4 Likes

invite sent. Let me know if you received it

2 Likes

Hi Rosa,

I would to contribute to this project as well.

Thanks

3 Likes

Hi @arosacastillo Please add me to the github repo,

My github id: https://github.com/Aman8T

3 Likes

Hi,

Can you please add me

Thanks,
Prateek

4 Likes

Hi,
I am interested. Can you please add me?

Thanks,
Srikanth.

3 Likes

Hi @arosacastillo,

Please add me as a contributor. My GitHub handle is: Samuelchazy (Samuel Chazy) · GitHub

3 Likes

Ok you should have all received an invitation to join the project. This weekend we will post some issues we discovered already on the first phase of this project that you can use as a template to see how to report an exploit.
Besides we will organize a short online catch-up next week with all collaborators to answer questions and to explain more in detail how to organize the collaborations.

Many thanks to all people interested ^^

Rosa

7 Likes

Hi Rosa,
please add me as well
my profile: roslonek · GitHub

Thank you.
Best Regards
Robert

4 Likes

Hi Rosa,

I am working on implementing LLMs as an Ai Engineer and would like to contribute as well. Would appreciate your invitation: ssoima (Sergiu) · GitHub

Best regards
Sergiu Soima

4 Likes

done

3 Likes

@Nicolas_FTM, @Antomunoz and @arosacastillo,

I am unable to access github repository.
Please look into the issue.

Thanks

3 Likes

Hi @Girijesh,

which is your username in github? The repository is not public, just invited people can access it.

Best,

Rosa

1 Like

Hi Rosa,

I would like learn from this project more on LLM and also contribute to this project as well.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Hi everyone,

I would like contribute to this project :blush:.

This is my github account.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Hello Rosa,

I would also like to contribute :blush:

3 Likes