- In our community forum, you are able to ask questions regarding courses or specializations you have taken for DeepLearning.AI. You can also connect and discuss within the community to learn about what is new in AI.
- Make the effort to post your messages in the right category. This way our moderators can spend less time reorganizing and more time talking about AI.
- Please don’t:
- Start a topic in the wrong category.
- Cross-post the same thing on multiple topics.
- Post replies with no content.
- Divert a topic by changing it to a different subject.
- Sign your posts — every post has your profile information attached to it.
You can also respond to posts with emojis! Hover over the heart icon at the base of each post and you will find a range of emojis to select from.
If you come across a post that reminds you of something that is only somewhat related to the existing thread, you can click the option to “Reply as a Linked Topic.” This allows you to start side discussions without derailing the main topic.
Finally, if you come across a post that has a question or topic you want to discuss, you can upvote it (using the vote button on the top left) instead of reposting the same thing.