Need help deploying yolov8

Please help me out

Since many days i am getting errors while deploying yolov8 flask webapp which uses real time camera obj detections,
What is the easiest way to deploy, is making api necessary by running flask and model separately
Also i dont know how to do logging, i see my project is working in new environment but not working on azure.

Hi @Satvikahuja

I am tagging mentors/learners who can help you for this issue. Also Satvik you will have to mention what all the way you have tried to deploy yolo8, so we can know where you might be going wrong. You can share screenshots of codes too as it is not part of any course assignment from Deep Learning.AI

@Honza_Zbirovsky Can you please help this learner guide in his query, thank you in advance.

I am adding @ai_curious, as he has deep knowledge about YOLO and might have useful feedback for your query. Thank you in advance.

Regards
DP

No habla flask. Sorry

Quite a number of tutorials on this specific topic available on the interweb. Suggest OP start there.

1 Like

Hi @Satvikahuja @Deepti_Prasad.

There are many options for deployment you can find here in official documentation.
If you’d like to use Flask, you’re welcome to check one of the videos available on YouTube here.
Hope it helps.

BR Honza

Thank you all
I have sucessfully deployed it :slight_smile:

2 Likes