Recommendations for predicting stock prices?

Hi all,

Do you have any recommendations for using ML models such as Deep Neural Networks or Recurrent Neural Networks such as LSTM to predict stock prices? Thanks!

David

1 Like

Hi @David_Park

Absolutely, both Deep Neural Networks and Recurrent Neural Networks can be used for predicting stock prices.

Check this articles. it might be helpful on your project:

Applicability of Deep Learning Models for Stock Price Forecasting An Empirical Study on BANKEX Data - ScienceDirect

Stock price prediction based on deep neural networks | Neural Computing and Applications (springer.com)

A Review of Deep Learning with Recurrent Neural Network | IEEE Conference Publication | IEEE Xplore

However, it’s important to note that while these models can be powerful tools, they do not guarantee accurate predictions every time. The stock market is influenced by a multiple ofactors, many of which are difficult to quantify and predict. Therefore, these models should be used as part of a broader strategy for stock price prediction.

I hope this help

Best regards

Funny thing about this general topic:

Those who have figured out how to do it accurately never talk about the method they use.

1 Like

Since I see you have two threads on the same topic, I’ll close this one.
The other thread has a lot more detail.

1 Like