Last February 1, we updated Introduction to TensorFlow for Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning - Course 1 of the DeepLearning.AI TensorFlow Developer Professional Certificate!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is different in the new version of the Introduction to TensorFlow for Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning course?
- Assignments upgraded from Tensorflow v1.14 to Tensorflow v2.7
- Ungraded labs upgraded from Tensorflow v2.5 to Tensorflow v2.7
- Code restructured and additional markdown added in all ungraded labs and assignments
- Autograders refactored to provide a better learning experience and lower grading times
- Slides and code walkthroughs revised to show Tensorflow 2.7 syntax
- New and improved quiz questions
I’ve already completed this course but don’t have an active subscription. What does this mean for me?
- Your certificate will carry over.
- If your subscription is currently inactive, you will need to pay again to access the labs and submit assignments for this course.
I’m currently enrolled in this course. What does this mean for me?
- If your subscription is currently active, you can access the updated labs and submit assignments without paying for the month again.
- If you go to the course, you will see the original version of the lecture videos and assignments. If desired, you can complete the original version (this is not recommended).
- If you would like to update to the new material, reset your deadlines. If you’re in the middle of a course, you will lose your notebook work when you reset your deadlines. Please save your work by downloading your existing notebooks before switching to the new version.
- Don’t see the option to reset deadlines, or are getting this error message in the assignments: “Your assignment hasn’t been submitted.”
Please contact Coursera via the Learner Help Center and ask them to unenroll you, then immediately re-enroll you in the course.
Here are some template messages you can put in the Description of issue field in the Help Center form:
If you still see your old notebooks and the assignments show TF version 1.14:
Hi! A new version of Introduction to TensorFlow for AI, ML, and DL by DeepLearning.AI was recently launched, but it seems I am still actively subscribed to the old session. Please unenroll, then immediately re-enroll me to the latest version of the course so I can see the updated materials and continue my coursework. Thank you!
If you have TF version 2.7 in the assignments but cannot submit it:
Hi! A new version of Introduction to TensorFlow for AI, ML, and DL by DeepLearning.AI was recently launched, but I cannot submit my assignments. I get this error in Coursera Labs: “Your assignment hasn’t been submitted.” Please unenroll, then immediately re-enroll me to the latest version of the course so I can try again. This has worked for other learners in previous courses. Thank you!
Again, remember to download your assignment notebooks first if you’ve already done them. Switching sessions will give you a blank workspace, so you won’t be able to see your previous notebooks.
If you have further questions, please post here in Discourse so our course mentors and staff can assist.