Stuck On Step 6 of Lab1, Week 1

I am following the instructions for Lab 1 and don’t have access to the open launcher button in step 6:

Here is what my UI looks like:

I turned off the ad blocker and did not use any VPNs. Is there anything else I should disable?

I’m not a mentor for this course, but first suggestion is, have you looked at the FAQ?

I checked the FAQ before posting, and it didn’t address the differing UI. I also followed these instructions from Coursera: “Note: If you do not see the SageMaker Studio screen shown above, you may need to disable pop up blockers and/or VPN.” The issue still reproduces after restarting my browser and checking every day.

OK. Hopefully someone from that course will be able to assist you.

Hi Idris! Thanks for reporting! Will check this and update you asap.

HI. Unfortunately, I can’t replicate the error. The classic studio is shown as expected. Can you send me a screenshot of your entire screen when you reach Step 4? The one with the Open in Studio button. Please include the upper right corner that shows voclabs/user.... Also, please click on that dropdown on the upper right and copy the Account ID. After that, click on the Open Studio button again and take a screenshot of the new UI. Check if there’s anywhere on screen that shows the domain or username. You can send these info to me via direct message and I’ll forward it to our engineer for checking. Thanks!

1 Like

My hunch is you might have switched to a personal AWS account. If that’s the case, please don’t send any of the info. Only do so if the username shows voclabs/user... in the AWS console. Thanks.

1 Like