W4 - Exercice 11

Hi,

I think i have implemented corretly the function in exercice 11 but the is does not pass the test result. Can someone please give a tip of where my code could be wrong?

Code posted below:

POSTING CODE SOLUTIONS PUBLICLY IS A NOT ALLOWED, INSTEAD YOU SHOULD DESCRIBE THE ERROR -MENTOR

Hi @Ricardo_Lousada

Please check this post and see if that applies to you too.

Cheers

Hello @arvyzukai I payed attention to the instructions so I did not do any of the operations mentioned in the link. If I’m not allowed to post the code how can I get help, what do you mean by “ERRO-MENTOR”?

Thank you for your help.

Hi @Ricardo_Lousada

I was not the one who edited your post (someone else did) but I suspect you posted your code which is against the Code of Conduct, in particular:

You should not share code or your solutions to homework, quizzes, or exams with anyone other than a DeepLearning.AI mentor or staff member. This includes posting solutions to our discourse community, Github, or any other code repository. If you are found doing this, DeepLearning.AI reserves the right to suspend your account and conduct a full review of your engagement with our discourse community.

And the message itself (in caps) suggests how you can get help - it suggests to describe the error. (and not the “ERRO-MENTOR", the “mentor” part is just a signature :slight_smile: )

So, one of the things you can do is post the error (the actual text or a screenshot), what does it say when you do not pass the test?

Thank you @arvyzukai, I was able to solve the problem.

1 Like