Week 1 Lab material missing

Hi, I am trying to continue the lab in week 1 but it only shows some notes about jupyter notebook and there is nothing about reinforcing the lab material or any other thing
can anyone help?

Hi @Aws_Smadi, I think you are saying that you cannot open a lab.

1. are you opening the lab on coursera? We encourage learners to access the labs on coursera for best experience.
  2. there is a name for each Lab, please tell us the name of the lab that you are having a problem with
  3. please share with us a screenshot of the screen that makes you think that there is a problem.

Cheers,
Raymond

The lab is only introduction to jupyter notebook and there is no other thing in it, am I right? because it is mentioned that the lab will cover other things

Hi @Aws_Smadi,

I need more information to find out where is the point of confusion, so I am asking you about 4 things:

1. Can you confirm that it is course 1 week 1 ?
  1. There are 4 labs in Course 1 Week 1, can you share the name of the lab that you are talking about, so that I can find it myself too?
  1. Can you share where it was mentioned that the lab will cover other things? Is it in a lecture video, if it is, which video? What is the timestamp that it was mentioned? Is it in another lab/quiz/assignment? If it is, can you share the name of the lab/quiz/assignment?

2. What other things are mentioned to be covered?

Cheers,
Raymond