Week 3 final lab. All my answers and tests are passing, but my grade is 0

Week 3 final lab. All my answers and tests are passing, but my grade is 0. can anyone take a lock at my answars please.

You posted this in a General category. Kindly read this on how to post your query in a correct category.

Please note that posting in the wrong category may decrease the chances of your post being noticed by our mentors and you may not receive a timely response. Therefore, it’s important to ensure that your post is in the correct category.

Best,
Saif.

In addition to providing us with more insight into which “week 3” this relates to, you could maybe get some insight from doing a search like this…

https://community.deeplearning.ai/search?q=%20my%20grade%20is%200

and looking for threads with the :white_check_mark: solution mark

Couple of additional thoughts. First, sharing your resolution here will help future learners resolve similar problems. Second, it will always be the case that passing a few unit tests means exactly that, the unit tests didn’t fail. Doesn’t mean the code is “correct” and that it won’t fail other tests. In these courses, it most often means the improper use of global variables, since the grader runs your code in an entirely separate context and code that worked in your local env (notebook) won’t run at all when the grader executes it.

Cheers